Welcome to the Paper Castles, a magazine website based on writing about the world according to a 20 something year old Londoner. It started as my general musings, things I liked, places I went. Now I’ve got in the flow of challenging my own thoughts and writing skill. I suppose we’ll just see where this goes and hope it’s some place good. Positive thinking and all that jazz.
Anyway, give it a read and share your thoughts. I hope you enjoy.
Lots of Love,
Note on the categories.
I will be writing under the following categories:
- Adventures – my days out and things to do in the South East
- Food – anything food related, from recipes to where to eat out
- Heroes – people I find inspirational from history and the present day
- Lifestyle – anything to do with living, from health and wellbeing, to decorating and fashion
- Paper – Books I’ve read or my own writing
- Spotlight – Deep thoughts.